This comprehensive spreadsheet has been developed to aide RTRI implementors to:
1) Calculate the laboratory consumables needed for trainings and specimen panel production,
2) maintain a laboratory consumables inventory log to ensure sufficient supply for upcoming additional TOTs and step-down trainings,
3) monitor national stock supply of RTRI tests and determine when to place next order,
4) maintain a QC, PT, TP panel inventory to ensure there are no stock-outs needed for testing quality monitoring, trainings and a proficiency testing program, and
5) Maintain an inventory and testing results of blood bank samples used to make specimen panels for the RTRI program.
The intended users for this tool include, but not limited to, National Reference Lab (NRL) staff, MOH staff, RTRI implementing partners and study managers responsible for monitoring and maintaining supplies and tests needed for RTRI testing.